In this article, we will discuss the top 5 online games which have shaken the world. From amazing performance to fantastic graphics and games that pay real money, everything is covered. Let’s start!
On the top of the list, the first game which undoubtedly deserves this position is Fortnite.
Fortnite is developed by Epic Games – A video games company, which was first released in the year 2017. It was released by “Epic Games”. Fortnite Battle Royale was the biggest success for Epic Games as it crossed over 125 Million players in just a short span of a year. Fortnite proudly flaunts the numerous competitions it has won and has been nominated for and has a special status when it comes to online games. The game is distributed using three different game modes namely:
- Fortnite: Save The World – The theme of the game is that four players work to achieve a common mission after a storm destroys most of the life and population of the planet.
- Fortnite Battle Royale – This involves a maximum of 100 players which can be played in squads, alone or with a duo. The goal of this game is to eliminate the last living opponent or squad and then the team or individual remaining at the end of the game wins the match.
- Fortnite Creative – It is a unique type of game where players can build whatever they want on a barren island. Some of these are reviewed by Epic Games and then added to the Battle Royale Map.
2. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
This game was released in the year of 2009 and since then it has seen rapid growth in its players. This game definitely deserves a place in the top 5 online games. It’s the biggest Multiplayer Battle Online Arena (MOBA) game. League Of Legends generates approximately $150 million per month as its revenue. The game is developed and published by “Riot Games”. The game is so huge that “Riot Games” organizes a League Championship Series in Europe and North America. The prize money also stays in millions! The main motive inside the game is to work as a team to destroy the Nexus (main building) and win the match.
It has three games modes which are differently distributed namely:
- Summoner’s Rift – It has been known to have the highest concentration of magical powers in that area. The area is located between forests of Freljord and Ironspike Mountains.
- The Twisted Treeline – It’s the second League of Legends map. As discussed earlier, to win the match the enemy core building known as Nexus needs to be destroyed.
- Howling Abyss – This is the third and last map of the game which has two teams of five champions battling on a single lane. It’s located in Freljord and is one of the most dangerous places inside the game.
3. CASINO GAMES WITH ONLINE CASINO BONUS
When it comes to games, what else can be better than playing a Casino Game while relaxing calmly? And the best place as a one-stop solution to your search for casino games is Slots Calendar. Slots Calendar provides you with the best discounts and places to play casino games with an amazing 200% Bonus. Isn’t that fantastic? The best thing about this site is that it provides you with so many casino games with discounts at a single place. You get free slots, bonuses, casinos and what not from Casino Games? That seriously an amazing place to be playing casino games. Do check it out once!
4. PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLE GROUND (PUBG)
This is the new trend in 2019. PlayerUnknown’s Battle Ground (PUBG) is developed and published by PUBG Corporation. PUBG Corporation is a subsidiary of a South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game was first released in the year of 2017 for players to play it. PUBG has sold over 50,000,000 units and it is the fifth bestselling video game in the world.
The main motive of the game is that a bunch of players are air dropped from a plane after which they use their parachutes to glide and reach their destination. The players then need to find weapons and clothes inside the buildings for them and start the fight. A single match generally lasts for 30 minutes in which the last player/person to survive wins the match. Tencent games have also been benefitted a lot by PUBG. Other games which were popular earlier started losing their players because their players started moving on to PUBG. This game struck the youth like a wildfire. Almost, everyone can be found playing this game somewhere. On 23rd March 2017, early access for the Windows version was launched for the first time.
OVERWATCH is a multiplayer first-person shooter game which is developed and published by “Blizzard Entertainment”.It was released in the year 2016 for PlayStation4, XBOX ONE, and Windows versions. This has been one of the significantly popular online games and has many times come into the top 5 online games ranks by various magazines.
The objective of the Overwatch game is that players work together as a team to keep their control points secure and in a limited amount of time they have to transfer the cargo across the map. Blizzard has worked a lot on this game and after the release, it added various maps, new tactics, better characters, Etc. This game was announced at BlizzCon event on November 7th, 2014. Blizzard made this game available to be played for all the people who had attended the event and this was a very successful marketing move. Other than this, later on, another two editions of this game were released namely:
- The Origins Edition
- The Collectors Edition
So, as we saw in this article of the top 5 online games, these games have developed so much since their initial release. With each update, these games get improved a lot. The in-app purchases inside a game also help the games collect revenue for their companies. The online gaming world has certainly progressed and a lot more is to be done there.