Whether you are writing term papers, teaching courses, organizing research projects, or just surfing the Internet. You need the right notebook computer to meet your needs and budget. At first glance, the shopping process of notebook computers seems confusing. There are hundreds of different models of notebook computers. Different sizes. There are at least three different operating systems. Fortunately, it is not difficult to find a suitable notebook computer and the cost is not high. There are six tips to help you choose one that suits your needs and budget.
- A smaller screen indicates better portability. The screen size of most laptops is between 11 and 17 inches. Resize the entire system to fit the display. This means that smaller laptops are lighter and more compact, while larger laptops are heavier. If you plan to use it on your laptop or carry a notebook computer with you. Models with 13-inch or 14-inch screens may strike the best balance between screen space and portability.
2. A resolution of at least 1080p is obtained. If you can afford it, buy a laptop with at least 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. This number of pixels makes it easy to read web pages without scrolling. And you can stack two windows side by side for multitasking.
3. Select a notebook computer with a battery life of at least 8 hours. If you don’t plan to spend any time on the socket, please look for one that can provide more than 8 hours of battery life. ASUS ZenBook UX330UA is a good example of a durable notebook computer with reasonable price, which can last for 9 hours.
4. Chromebook is for children, but Windows or MacOS is for everyone else. Laptops running Google’s Chrome operating system are popular in schools. Because they are easy for children to use and difficult to be infected by malicious software. However, for most people, Windows 10 notebook computers or MacBook will provide more functions. If you want to choose between them, please note that Windows provides more affordable choices. Including laptops with touch screens. MacBook, on the other hand, tends to provide stronger security and contain better software for editing photos and videos.
5. Choose to buy 2-in-1 only when you need a touch screen. Many laptops today are 2-in-1 that can switch between flip and tablet modes. If you plan to use touch screens, then these systems will be a good choice. Compared with the configuration of non-touch display, flip covers with touch screen are usually more expensive and have shorter battery life.
6. Choose the right way or the right time. The price of notebook computers is not cheap. So when buying notebook computers, better to buy them at a discount. If you shop online, you can pay attention to Black Friday. For offline shopping, we can consider festivals or the beginning of the school season. Businesses often have a certain degree of discount on such days. You can also determine when it is suitable to buy through information provided by the Internet, such as the laptop for sale in UK.