With baseball season picking up the pace, there’s probably only one question in everyone’s mind: what to wear for the game?
Fortunately, there are plenty of outfits that you can try when going to the stadium the next time. If you have been watching celebrities visit the baseball game, you might find them very fashion-forward. But the trick is simple. And that’s what we will discuss today.
- Baseball T-Shirt
There are various types of baseball t-shirts that you can choose when going to watch the next game. The best part is that t-shirts are comfortable and don’t take much effort to be styled. Here are some of the necklines you could consider wearing:
- The crew neck style: A round, circular neckline that perfectly fits the neck and looks best on men with long, narrow faces.
- The V neck style: A t-shirt with the shape of V at the neck. It looks perfect on people with little to no chest hair. The best part is that it gives you a slimmer look.
- The Henley- Y neck style: A hybrid of the crew and V neck style, the Henley-Y neck style is perfect for a well-built, muscular chest.
- Polo t-shirt: It is most often worn by golfers but can change your look when worn with jeans and sneakers.
- Team t-shirt: Wear your team’s t-shirt and tuck it into black skinnies (or the one that matches the color of your top). You can even accessorize your outfit with a baseball cap.
- White Tank Top with High-Waisted Shorts
If you have been watching baseball for quite some time now, you might already have noticed this outfit on Bella Hadid.
Wear a white tank top with high-waisted shorts and white sneakers (to match the top). You can even wear a bright-colored hoodie (or the one that matches your team’s colors). This will also protect you from the cold.
- A Unique Game Day Outfit
Especially for the ladies, this unique game day outfit is one of the unique basketball game dresses. Though the overalls are quite old, they have come back to the trend again. Instead of a top or a t-shirt, wear a bralette to make your outfit a little sexier. Pair it up with gray shoes to make the outfit casual and to look prettier. A baseball cap or a hat would be a great addition to your outfit.
- Wide-leg Cropped Denim
If you are a fan of denim, then this could be the perfect outfit for you. The trend started with Jessica Biel. You can wear a blue and white striped shirt and sneakers or a black and white striped shirt to pair with the denim. In the end, pair your outfit with a dodger’s hat or a baseball cap of your favorite team.
- Wrap top, Jeans, and Western Booties
Pairing any outfit with western booties just makes you look bold. And, it makes a statement, and what a better place than a baseball match. Pair your wrap top (probably green) with light blue ripped denim and white booties.
- Joggers, Blazer, and a Baseball cap
Joggers are comfortable. You can watch the whole baseball game, even on a hot sunny day. Pair your joggers with a white t-shirt and a blazer above them. Match your sneakers with the t-shirt color. And you are good to go. Oh, don’t forget the baseball hat. Last but not least, use accessories like a flashy handbag, earrings, or a watch to make your outfit feel a bit dressier.
Baseball is the most popular game in the US. And that makes it a perfect place to wear great outfits in the game. Try the six outfits mentioned in this article to slay your outfit game.
Is there any favorite outfit of yours that you love to wear to a baseball match? Let us know in the comments so our readers can try them too.