Chaga is a medicinal fungus that is common in northern regions of the USA, Russia, Northern Europe where the native zone of the taiga dominates. It parasitizes on the rind of birches. The mycelium of the chaga penetrates into the tree through fissures and fractures and thus feeds on nutrients. Medicinal mushrooms chaga saturate themselves with the sap of birches and absorb profitable qualities making the chemical composition suitable for curing.
Beneficial health properties
Natural organic acids are components of the fungus. These biogenic stimulants adjust the degree of ions in the body and help cure different diseases or at least improve well-being. Chaga mushroom:
- promotes the elimination of tumors in the way of reconstruction of the organism’s defense mechanisms that fight malignant neoplasms. It is especially useful in cases when doctors do not allow radiation therapy and surgery.
- has hemostatic attributes thanks to the presence of tannins which coagulate the protein;
- is a diuretic and cholagogue. Chaga is full of alkaloids and phytoncides. It normalizes the function of the gastrointestinal system and balances the quality of microflora. This mushroom also stimulates the scarring of ulcers in the stomach.
- has antiviral and antiphlogistic properties and tonic effect. Immunity increases, wounds heal, and pain decreases.
- improves physical endurance. Scientists have conducted a study on mice. Drinking it, they swam longer because the body produced more energy thanks to polysaccharides which are inside fungal;
- stimulates the metabolism process in the stomach, relieves pain and cramps, puts down blood cholesterol and blood pressure respectively;
- increase the ability of the organism to resist external stimuli such as bacteria and viruses by boosting immunity.
Some patients have raised wakefulness of the nervous system with constant use of this product. Fortunately, such consequences disappear when a person stops application of chaga or reduces dose.
Buying Chaga Mushroom in Australia
All people who need chaga can order it in special companies which are narrowly specialized. For example, shroomunity that orders these fungals from China because birches do not grow in Australia. When purchasing a production, it is necessary to pay attention to contraindications and other characteristics. People with allergies and pregnant women should consult a doctor before consuming.
Chaga price is moderate, sellers calculated it considering the transportation traffics and outlay for the production of extracts. It costs nearly 40 dollars in the market sale. Inborn extracts do not contain heavy metals and pesticides if the commodity is qualitative.