Like many of us you might be looking for a new way to prepare your favorite meals. There is one way to keep the flavor without adding unhealthy fat and makes less of a mess. There are many debates about the electric smoker. This can be the new way you get to enjoy smoked meat, vegetables, fish and chicken indoors and outdoors.
You might be wondering if the taste will be the same as when you use charcoal or wood. Rest assured that this will be even better because you don’t have to use any oil or fat to get the desired taste. This makes your food healthier and more nutritious. You and your family will get to enjoy gourmet-quality food in the comfort of your own home.
It is really simple to operate one of these units. It mainly consist of different temperature controls so you can still enjoy a variety of smoked meats, fish and vegetables.
Recent market research has proven that more people are buying these and prefer electric smokers over other conventional smoking techniques. Now there is nothing wrong with the old way of smoking your food however in today’s rapidly paced life we don’t have time. We want convenience.
The unit is easy to operate and maintain. It’s made of steel and aluminum interior with adjustable racks to store food in large amounts. Usually the health issue comes in when you overcook your food. You need not worry about that with the electric smoker. The temperature ranges from 180-250 degrees and 60-80 for cold smoking.
Benefits of using the electric smoker
- You can smoke a wide range of food from roasted corn to beef, fish, poultry.
- It does not use a lot of electricity. Only uses 800 watts per hour. You are actually saving money by choosing to use this method of smoking.
- You don’t have to keep monitoring the process like you would with charcoal or propane smokers to ensure there is enough fuel as well as turning the meat so that it is evenly cooked.
- Electricity is a cleaner source of energy therefore your food will have fewer contaminants and it will still taste fantastic. The unit is energy efficient because it’s made of thick stainless steel that absorbs the heat and then redistributes it. This also ensures that your food is cooked evenly.
- Easy to use. You don’t have to master a skill to smoke your food like other conventional methods.
- It’s safe to use. You can set it to smoke your meat over night without having to worry about overcooking it.
- It uses up less fuel than other smokers which means less cleaning up after you are done. They are also very easy to clean. Most are made of stainless steel. Food does not stick to the sides. No ash to clean up afterwards like with a charcoal smoker.
- The design is firm and sturdy with thick stainless legs. You don’t have to worry about your pest knocking it over.
This could be a great gift for that family member who enjoys throwing barbeques. They don’t have to spend hours preparing before everyone arrives and after they leave. We all want to enjoy the foods we love, prepared using healthier method.